Stein's Stand on Issues
Jill's Plan with Taxes and Jobs:
Background Information on Jill Stein:
- Studied at Harvard University. Got her BA and MD.
- Born on May 14, 1950.
- Born in Chicago, Illinois.
- Has been in office: 2005-2011.
- Green Party nominee in 2012
- Advocate of a constitutional amendment to overturn the U.S. Supreme Court's 2010 Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission decision.
- American physician and politician.
- Ran for governor of Massachusetts in 2002 and 2010.
- Treat education as a right.
- Cancel college debt
- End high stakes testing
- Create Green New Deal to turn the tide on climate change
- Wants to offer abortion services free to women at the poverty level
- Predatory capitalism: concrete wealth and lose democracy
- Wants to protect LGBTQIA+ people from discrimination
- Wants to replace drug prohibition with harm reduction
“I would feel terrible if Donald Trump gets elected … and terrible if Hillary Clinton gets elected”