BACK TO BUSH!!!
A little about Bush
" I am Jeb Bush and I am seeking the Republican nomination for President of the United States. I’m 62 years old and I’m a former Florida governor. I come from a family of presidents and I want to continue my legacy. My father is George HW Bush and my brother is George W Bush. I’m an only Florida’s only Republican two-term governor."
It's been painful to see the people that you love be attacked when you know it's not fair or true.
— Jeb Bush
Donald Trump Vs Jeb Bush
- “Billionaire's larger-than-life personality” cnn
- Was democratic most of last decade- does not represent republican party
- Difference with Donald Trump and me “ i'm conservative with record he isn't.”
- “ not about yaping, not about talking, it's about DOING” - Jeb bush
- Don't feel comfortable Donald Trump with nuclear codes because things he says not taking the possibility of becoming president seriously - like actor playing role of candidate for president not voting up on issues not having a broad sense of responsibility for becoming president
- Great personality- capturing people's frustration with white house for sure but is unable to solve these problems. Mirrors people anger effectively
Budget & Economy
- As a great, prosperous and compassionate nation, we must ensure access to healthcare and retirement income security for seniors. Changes are needed to preserve and protect these programs for future generations
- “If we do not have an honest conversation about what it will take to protect Medicare and Social Security, we fail seniors and we will fail the next generations of America
- Step 1)Seniors will get a simple brochure in the mail from the government every fall. Will be able to review and choose from their local options- United or another private plan, or traditional Medicare
- access to new options like specialize in treating congestive heart failure or diabetes or Alzheimer’s
- Plan covers the ability to talk to their doctors with technology - Video on their laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- gove will base average price of those competing plans.
- Premium will be lower for seniors by 6% on average
- Step 2) immediatly offer seniors better options for their care