ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
One of the new prospects in politics, Chele Farley, has captivated the hearts of New York citizens through her passionate views on helping the state. However, she did not start out with her heart set on running for senate. She followed in her father's footsteps, by pursuing a career in engineering. She majored in Industrial Engineering from the prestigious Stanford University before joining the financial service industries in New York. She worked at UBS Capital and Goldman Sachs, and later Mistral Capital International. She was also the Co-Chair of the East Coast Advisory Board of Questbridge. She is happily married to her husband Richard, and they have three beautiful kids.
Stance on Issues.
- for universal background checks
- wants to increase the minimum age to own a gun to 21 years
- For metal detectors in all schools
- Wants to bring back NY tax dollars
- Will use this money to fix roads and mass transit systems, which will create jobs.
- Wants Congress to only serve a maximum two terms
- Against abortion after 20 weeks
- Wants to fix MTA, water systems, and bridges
- Wants to work with allies to increase economic ties and global security.
- Opposed Nuclear Iran Deal
- Agrees with Trump on opening talks with North Korea.
"The worst deal in the country. $48 billion of our money delivered to other states to solve their problems and lower their taxes. Instead of a promotion, Gillibrand should be fired."
To vote for Mrs.Farley, google the nearest place to vote by your home on November 6th and go there to place your vote!
To vote register here https://www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/service/1263/voter-registration
To learn more about Chele Farley visit this site https://www.chelefarleyforsenate.com